In this guide
For each shop you can define a whole range of options to optimise your brand image.
Fame, fame and beach holidays are yours 🏖️
To modify these options, in your TPOP dashboard, under the "Settings" section, you'll find an "Options and external stores" link.
Logo printed outside the package
TPOP offers you the ultimate in branding with print on demand: you can personalise your parcel free of charge by adding your own logo to it.
You know how much we love you, so we've decided to offer you this great way to work on your brand image (branding): we're offering you the chance to put your logo on your parcels.
And the icing on the cake? This option is free.
Go to the TPOP application, then to the "branding" section: tick the box corresponding to adding your logo to the parcel and your customers will discover a magnificent parcel in their box, proudly displaying your logo.
This is very important for your brand image, and customers are unlikely to forget this kind of presentation effort.
The logo is printed in black and white on the parcel label, so don't forget it when you send the parcel.
**Instructions for your logo
Your logo must be positioned in an image no more than 800 pixels wide and no more than 600 pixels high. Remember to 'crop' the transparency around it so that it is as visible as possible.
You can download a mock-up by clicking on this link (remember to remove the explanatory layer).
A message of your choice will be printed on each packing slip (the document included in all parcels).
By default, we'll print a message about the ecological benefits of this order, translated according to the destination country. Yes, we do this, because nothing is too good for you.
Contact and social
It's easy: your social networks, which will also appear on the packing slip.
💡Summary of delivery notes
The delivery note is important because your customers will have it in their hands: it's important to remember your brand on it and take advantage of it to make a good impression.
It contains all the order information, addresses and a summary of the items included in the parcel.
- You can add your logo free of charge.
- The price of the items is never indicated (in the case of gifts), and the packing slip does not act as an invoice: we suggest that you include the invoice in PDF format in your dispatch confirmation email.
- You can enter the names of your social network accounts.
- You can insert a personalised message on each slip, which will be printed at the bottom.
- You can let your customers add their own message.
- The slip language is automatically translated according to the destination country.
To sum up:
- Your contact details: Here you can enter your address, telephone number and email address.
- **Your social networks.
- Logo: Important: your logo will be visible at the top of the form.
- Personalised message: Use this space to thank your customers, leave them a nice note or give them a promotional code. Please note that this message is different from the customer message, which will be different for each order.
- Your customer's message: at your customer's request, you can add a specific message to each order (different from the personalised message, which is the same for everyone).
💡We've thought of everything: this document is translated according to the country of delivery
That's right, we've thought of you, dear users delivering abroad, by translating your slips according to the country of delivery.
5 languages are now available: French, English, German, Italian and Spanish.
So if you're delivering to Spain, it will be translated into Spanish; if you're delivering to a country other than French, it will be translated into English.
Example below, with the same packing slip as above, but for delivery in France:
Minimum time before order confirmation
By default, we wait a minimum of 24 hours after placing an order before sending it to production, so that your customers can modify it.
You can shorten this time from the Plus subscription, using the drop-down list.
💡Please note that this timeframe is not a guarantee of dispatch: it means that if possible we will process your order more quickly.
A great option. Really, this is a great option.
For 2.5 EUR (excl. VAT) you can have your personalized neck tag printed on compatible products.
When creating or editing a product you've already created, select "neck tag" and that's it.
For this option to be active, you must first send your neck tag image to this address
If you have a TPOP subscription, you can create up to 3 different neck tags (useful for certain events or product colours).
Add a customer message
When placing an order on your shop, on the basket page, your customers have the option of leaving a note, a message.
🎁 This option is free
The purpose of this space is to let your customers add a little note on the document accompanying each order (the slip): this way, if it's a gift, the person receiving the parcel will appreciate the surprise all the more.
This option is different from the personalised message, which is set in your TPOP account settings (branding, with colours and logos) and is used to highlight your brand.
The customer message should only be filled in when your customer has asked you to leave a note.
To add a message, it's very simple: go to your list of orders in your TPOP space and add the message in the dedicated space.
Your packing slip will then look like this:
- The message must be a maximum of 160 characters long
- Emojis or non-alpha-numeric characters will not be printed.
- It is possible to add a message as long as your order is not in production
Activate the "order notes" option in your shop
For Etsy and WooCommerce, the "order notes" option is activated by default.
To add the notes option to your Shopify shop: